Homeschool Resource Center
About River Tech Homeschool Resource Center (HRC)
River Tech Homeschool Resource Center (HRC) provides two services for the homeschool community.
(1) You can enroll part-time in our school, 3 Days/week. This allows you to do some of the homeschooling yourself, while delegating some of it to River Tech. So, 3 Days/week your child(ren) would be taught five main "tracks": (1) Math-track, (2) Composition-track, (3) Tech-track, (4) Life-track, and (5) Arts-track. Read about our tracks here, and enrollment here.
(2) We offer daily extra-curricular classes for homeschoolers. They are currently FREE until September; then they will cost $35/month per class. We offer classes like: choir, martial arts, film production, robotics, etc. Read about our extracurricular classes here.
We do not offer enrollment in individual tracks—only the 3-Day program and our extracurricular classes.
1. Top ten reasons River Tech is right for your child, here.
2. Read about the five "tracks" (i.e. our curriculum), here.
3. Read about our extra-curricular classes here.
4. Read about Tuition here.
5. See Schedule here.
TEN REASONS RIVER TECH
IS RIGHT FOR YOUR CHILD
Our children learn in an atmosphere of Christian charity, and learn to see the world through His eyes.
Every child should be raised to love their country, the constitution, and our God-given liberties.
At River Tech, each child learns at their own pace, in a truly individualized competency based program. Homework is likewise individualized for each student.
The Idaho average is one teacher per 18 students. River Tech averages one teacher per 8 students.
Other private schools in the region only offer 4-Day programs. River Tech Elementary is a 5-Day program. That extra day per week matters in the long run.
River Tech emphasizes S.T.E.A.M. (science, technology, engineering, arts, and math). Your child will learn programming, robotics, 3D-modeling, game development, sound engineering, videography, etc.
River Tech offers a premiere arts program with choir, band, and drama. We will create music videos, studio albums, musicals, concerts, talent shows, festivals, etc.
Prepared for Life
Along with a fantastic Tech and Arts program, we teach the classics, history, philosophy, business, entrepreneurship, and more.
Public schools have gruelingly long days. Poor child! Our kindergarten is 3.5 hours (9.30am–1pm), while our elementary school is 4.5 hours (8.30am–1pm), followed by optional extracurricular activities until 3 pm.
River Tech offers amazing extra curricular subjects such as Martial Arts, Digital Arts, Film Making, Choir, and Arts & Crafts.